Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Card - come to my slumber party?


Hello!
I hope your Tuesday has been great! I've been home today with a sick little man, so we have been watching movies and cozying up on the couch in a "nest".  My mum always made us a nest to sit in when we were sick, and I now do the same thing for The Boy.  What special thing do you do when your kids are sick?
 
Today I'm showcasing a set of cards I have been working on for the last fortnight, but only just finished... Ok so 'procrastinating' might be a better term LOL!!! The set are for a friend's daughter (Miss 8) to give out as slumber party invitations for her birthday in a few weeks.
 
 


 
Feedback is that Miss 8 loves them!!!! Yay!
 
Card recipe:
Cardstock/paper: Blossom Pack (DCWV), AC Cardstock
Stamp: Slumber Party Dena (Mo Manning)
Colouring medium: Copics, highlighted with smooch
Other:  Lace, ribbon (Kaszazz), flowers, leaves, pearl stems, doily (SU!)
 
Challenges:
Fat-tastic Tuesday: #46 anything goes
Sister Act Card Challenge: #67 anything goes
Milk Coffee: birthdays
Simply Create Too: for a child
Paper Pretties: PWC320 pink & green
 
Happy crafting!
OMM

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous design love it...thank you for sharing it with us over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday Challenge....
    Hugs
    Suzy B ( Owner )
    Xx

    ReplyDelete