Monday, July 14, 2014

Layout - hello baby

Happy Monday!
I know I promised you more projects late last week, well finally they are here and ready to share!  I sat down Saturday afternoon with The Boy's laptop to spend the afternoon uploading projects to blogger only to find that the 'o' button was stuck.  It took FOREVER to do just one post (first 'o' wouldn't work at all, then would type oooooooooooooooooooooo randomly, then back to not working), so I gave up and did some colouring instead (which I will share another day).  

Here's a layout I completed at our recent retreat,just two layers + the photo.  I had intended to enter it into the Stick It Down challenge for that week, but I missed the cut off by only a couple of hours! Argh! I've shared the sketch and link below for you to check it out for yourself.

 

The sketch:
 

This layout is called 'hello baby' because that's what I say to both of my dogs when I get home each day - they really are spoilt little furry children!

Thanks for swinging by!

No comments:

Post a Comment