Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Card - happy big day

Happy Tuesday!

I hope this week is being kind to you. I have been sick for nearly a week, and unable to sleep so I am currently cozied up under a blanket watching an episode of Castle while some lunch cooks and then another nap I think. I'm looking forward to having my usual enthusiasm and bounce back!

Luckily I have two cards that I finished over the weekend that I hadn't had a chance to share yet. The first one is this girly card using this gorgeous digi image from Autumn Moon Designs. Isn't she beautiful?


And showing my fabulous new watermark from Autumn Moon Designs too!!!!! I LOVE it!!! 

Card recipe:
Cardstock/paper: off cuts, but pinks believed to be Strawberry Slush and Pretty in Pink (SU!)
Stamps: Cinderella (Autumn Moon Designs), Chalk Talk (SU!)
Colouring medium: copics, shimmer pen for highlighting, Strawberry Slush ink
Dies: circle collection, Chalk Talk, Little Leaves (all SU!)
Other: flowers, pearl stems, sticky pearl

Challenges:
Sister Act: #68 anything goes
Milk Coffee: 2 or more diecuts
4 Crafty Chicks: anything goes
CCC Digi Creations: #6 digi, pearls, lace
Crafters Cafe: #74 use a digi
Crafty Girls Challenges: #23 anything goes

Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

  1. Such a classy pretty card! Thank you for playing along with us at CCC Digi Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how pretty! Wow! I love how you've colored your image - so soft and pretty! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. This is just stunning! :) Thanks for joining us over at Sister Act. -Alycia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so lovely and girlie! Thank you for playing along at Milk Coffee this challenge. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete