Friday, July 25, 2014

Mini cards - with love

Good morning crafters and craftees!

We have woken up to overcast skies and a cool breeze this morning in tropical north Queensland... good for the garden and good for the soul!  

Today I have a quick card to show you that I think I am slightly addicted to now... I whipped up two last night and stamped out images to do another half dozen... oh dear... LOL.





These cards are 11x8cm and perfect for a gift tag or thank you note - which is what the blue one is for especially - she's going out with a parcel today!

Card recipe:
Cardstock/paper: from my offcut box
Stamps: Fairy Tenderhearted (Tiddly Inks)
Inks: Staz-on Black, Basic Black marker (SU!)
Colouring medium: prismacolors and gamsol

Challenges:
Tiddly Inks: #137 tiny creations or ATC

Cute Card Thursday: #331 for the birds

Thanks for visiting!!!

PS One Messy Mamma is on Facebook! There will be a giveaway when I reach 100 Facebook fans!!
 


3 comments:

  1. So so cute!! Love the doodling !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and I like how you color coordinated them! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the coloring! Now I'm tempted to get this image...

    ReplyDelete