Monday, July 21, 2014

Card - aaarfff!

Hi there!

 Over the weekend I was thrilled to finally get together with some crafty gals to do some colouring!  Although of course, I was too busy chit-chatting and well... most of my colouring from the morning was a complete and utter DISASTER.  Simply because I was so distracted!!! LOL!!! Oh well!!!

I got home last night and thought I'd quickly put this card together as I really need to get my stockpile up again!  This image is one of the Mo Manning characters "Baron and Butch" which you can buy here as a digi.  I bought it with some other images for a very special project, which I hope to bring to you in a few months.

I love this image because it reminds me of The Boy and Boy Dog.  The Boy LOVES his tablet (anything electronic really, he's a bit of a whizz), but has a very special friendship with Boy Dog.  He adores Girl Dog too, but Boy Dog has a special special place in The Boy's heart... lap.... bed..... LOL

 




Card recipe:
Cardstock/paper: Stampin' Up!, Kaszazz, Echo Park, offcuts, blending card
Stamps: Animal Talk (SU!), Baron and Butch (Mo Manning)
Ink: Memento Black, Cherry Cobbler (SU!)
Other: distress tool, silver clip, brown ribbon with blue stitch (Kaszazz), coloured pearls (Kaisercraft)

Challenges:
Mo's DP2 challenge blog: #233 Birthday card for a boy
Sister Act card challenge: #66 anything goes

 Thanks for visiting!





3 comments:

  1. aww this is a great and very sweet card. love the stamp and your design set up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! & I LOVE that image - it's just like my toddler sin when he gets his hands on my iPad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! Thanks for joining us at Mo's Digital Pencil this time. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete