Friday, August 22, 2014

Card - happy birthday! (Featuring Autumn Moon Designs)

What. A. Week.

Tonight (Friday) is the first evening I've been able to come straight home from work and relax. I'm very grateful to be spending the day at home tomorrow, and volunteering at the heritage centre on Sunday - the best kind of weekend :)

Today's card is CAS style, featuring Hansel and Gretel from Autumn Moon Designs.



Aren't they so cute? I know Samantha is working on more fun images that will be available through the Facebook page very very soon so if you aren't a FB fan yet, do yourself a favour and get over there!!!!

Card recipe:
Cardstock/paper: Whisper White (SU!) & off cuts
Stamps: Hansel and Gretel (Autumn Moon Designs), Itty Bitty Banners (SU!)
Colouring medium: copics
Die: Bitty Banners (SU!)
Other: white brads

Challenges:
Sister Act Card Challenges: #71 ATG
Crafty Girls Challenges: #25 ATG
Fan-Tastic Tuesday: #49 ATG

Thanks for visiting my little corner of Blogland!
xox OMM

1 comment:

  1. Hi - discovered your blog through the Creative Blog Hop which my friend Lucy nominated me for (along with Sam and Fiona). I can see that you are another expert colourist with Copics - this is an area I have no experience with, but I am always very impressed with the shading that you ladies manage to achieve! My main interests are in mixed media and Zentangle amongst other things. Do hop over and visit me to see what I get up to!

    Happy Hopping on the Creative Blog Hop!
    Shoshi

    ReplyDelete