Thursday, June 29, 2017

Layout: such a lovely lady

I admit it - I sometimes scrap the same photo a couple of times because I love it so much!  This photo is just gorgeous, and the lady is a very special one to me - my nanna!  Isn't she a stunner!


Layout recipe:
Cardstock: Very Vanilla and Whisper White, Baked Brown Sugar, Certainly Celery
(Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Vintage Roses (Altenew)
Inks: Sweet Sugarplum & Blushing Bride (Stampin' Up!), Frayed Leaf & Forest Glades (Altenew)
Dies: "lovely" (Heidi Swapp), So detailed thinlets (Stampin' Up!)
Other: various sprays (Lindy's Gang), paper doily (Stampin' Up!), letter stickers (Kaisercraft), sticky pearls (Stampin' Up!), chipboard circle (unknown, possibly WOW), white acrylic paint, stencil (Theresa Collins), texture paste (Theresa Collins)


Challenges:
I'd like to enter this into the June sketch challenge at Scrap The Girls:


Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

OMM xo

2 comments:

  1. A really beautiful layout and tribute to your nanna. I love the chipboard. Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is a gorgeous layout, i love the color and the shabby chic look! Thanks to playing with us at Scrap The girls!

    ReplyDelete