One of the new-to-me challenges that I'm trying this month is the Counterfeit Kit Chalłenge. I've come across it before but this is the first time I've actually played along. It sounds like fun and what a great way to use up some of my stash!
So the first step is to dig through the stash and find bits and pieces to put together your own kit, using similar colours, patterns and/or themes. Here's the August inspiration:
And here's what I've put together to start my own kit:
- Stampin Up (I Am Me & Epic Day - both retired)
- Simple Stories (Summer Paradise)
- Kaisercraft (Happy Snaps)
- and an unnamed piece
- Alphas from Kaisercraft and Simple Stories
- Travel themed stickers in place of ephemera from Simple Stories
- Cork arrows and chevron from Studio Calico
- Polaroids from La De Dah
- Kraft pocket/envelope from Paper Fields.
Now to wait and see what the challenges are this month to use up my "new" goodies :). We are not really 'travellers' - yet - but I'm sure I have some beach or trip themed photos that will work nicely :)
Are you playing along too? I can't wait to see your kit!