Tuesday, April 22, 2014

GDT - Stick It Down

I literally jumped up and down with excitement at being asked to be a guest designer for Stick It Down challenges this week.  Here's the current sketch:


Fantastic isn't it??? Then of course I thought - oh my goodness, 9 photos?!?!?! Straight away I dug out the photos of The Boy's Cub investiture and this is what I came up with:


It does irk me that this particular night they did paper mâché first!!! I definitely would have taken a spare shirt if I'd known... Oh well! It all washed out, and after all - isn't that what Scouts all about, getting stuck into new things and having a great time?


Layout recipe:
Card stock/paper: Crumb Cake and various off cuts (SU!), Kaisercraft paper
Ink: Walnut Stain (Tim Holtz), Chocolate Chip Stampin Write Marker (SU!)
Other: chipboard letters, crackle accents (Tim Holtz), rub ons (Kaszazz), circle dies, Bitty Banners framelits (SU!), metal bead letters and faux leather band

Thanks Darcy and team for having me!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous to have you playing along with us!! Your page is great! Loving the circles!!

    ReplyDelete