Thursday, March 27, 2014

Birthday card - CAS(e)

Happy Thursday!  Hope you are coasting towards the weekend with a smile on your face and a spring in your step!
 
Today I have a clean and simple card for the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge #69
 
Here's the sketch in case you would like to have a go:
 


And here's my take on it:

 
 
 
I must admit I really struggled with this challenge, I am trying to dial my style back to a simpler one but I still couldn't resist adding flourishes... I did stop myself from even thinking about embellies though!
 
Card recipe:
Stamps: Happy Day, Blooming with Kindness, Everything Eleanor
Dies: Décor Labels, Circle Collection
Cardstock: Whisper White, Certainly Celery (retired), Soft Suede
Ink: Certainly Celery (retired), Soft Suede.
Punch: corner rounder
(All products for this card are from Stampin' Up!)
 
Challenge:
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Good for you holding back on the embellies! LOL! Great layers and the flourishes are a nice touch. Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete