Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Layout - enjoy

After a bit of a scrapping hiatus, I was excited this last week to finally find some time to join in on some online challenges.  The current one from Kraft+ was particularly fun, with a recipe challenge featuring four rules:


And here is what I came up with!


Something old - Papers from the Prairie Lane collection (Kaisercraft - released in 2010, and sitting in my stash since then!), Gorgeous Grunge stamp set (Stampin' Up!)
Something new - "enjoy" die from treat bag die set (Stampin' Up!)
Something borrowed - blue pen for journaling (Typo, and borrowed from a friend but I'm gonna need my own now!)
Something blue - TiffanyLou Blue starburst spray (Lindy's Stamp Gang), Sapphire glimmer mist (Tattered Angels), kid in blue onesie (LOL)

Other stuff: stamps (Theresa Collins), gold glimmer mist (Tattered Angels), circle and heart dies (Stampin' Up!), whisper white and early espresso inks (Stampin' Up!), gold brads

Entered into the April Kraft+ challenge.

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I remember those papers, they look great on your layout with that sweet photo.. love the splats on the back ground too.. thanks for joining in with Kraft+ this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still like that collection - it works so well with the Kraft. Thanks for joining us at Kraft+ this month..

    ReplyDelete